Marriott Key West Beachside Hotel
3841N. Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL(305) 296-8100
Local Favorite Restaurants:
- Tavern and Town – Key West Marriott Beachside Resort –Key West’s premiere restaurant, delicious, imaginative dishes, perfect steaks and seafood. Tapas specials on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Ambrosia Japanese Restaurant –1401 Simonton St. Outstanding sushi and innovative dishes served in their new home in the brand new Santa Maria Suites. Lunch and Dinner daily.
- Mangia Mangia – 900 Southard – Mouthwatering pasta made fresh every day. Nestled in an old town neighborhood.
- Michael’s – 532 Margaret – famous for it’s steaks, but everything on the menu is wonderful. The locals favorite steak house.
- Square One – 1075 Duval in Duval Square – Fine Dining Elegant American
- Alfonso –700 Front St. – Beautiful harbor view, great steaks and seafood,Maine lobster.
- La Trattoria/Virgilio’s 524 Duval– Northern Italian, another local favorite with a great nightclub, Virgilio’s Martini Bar – that has music, dancing.
- Antonia’s 615 Duval St – Southern Italian Excellent homemade pasta and fine wines an excellent choice.
- El Meson De Pepe’s 410 Wall Street- Real Cuban- Conch Cuisine with Latin Music Nightly located just offMallory Square
- Grand Café 314 Duval St American Cuisine with Global Influences Fresh seafood and Steak
- Commodores white table cloths fine dinning excellent, one second floor on boardwalk
- Nine One Five 915 Duval St Tapas style dinning
- CASUAL Dinning
- Half Shell Raw Bar Lands endMarina end ofMargaret St, sandwiches, fresh seafood, on the water
- BO’s Fish Wagon Carolyn andWilliam St small but very good and very casual
- Conch Republic Seafood Restaurant 631 Green St Causal open air on the docks
- Boathouse on the boardwalk under Commodores Restaurant, great happy hour and food.