Moore Lab and Ritchie Lab Reunion
Saturday, February 11, 2017
Key West, Florida
|Agenda:||last updated 1/25/17|
|9:30 am||Introductions and Opening Remarks||Salon C|
|Dr. Jason Moore, University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Marylyn Ritchie, Geisinger Health System
|10:00 am||Science Flash Talks (5 minute max)||Salon C|
|Brett Beaulieu-Jones, Moore, University of Pennsylvania
Marta, Byrska-Bishop, Ritchie lab, Geisinger Health System
Brian, Cole, Moore Lab, University of Pennsylvania
Christian Darabos, Moore Lab, Dartmouth College
Britney Graham, Williams Lab, Case Western Reserve University
Emily Holzigner, Joan Bailey-Wilson Lab, NHGRI/NIH
Dokyoon Kim, Kim Lab, Geisinger Health System
Bill La Cava, Moore Lab, University of Pennsylvania
Victoria Li, Ritchie Lab, Pennsylvania State University
Ruowang Li, Moore lab, University of Pennsylvania
Jason Miller, Ritchie and Kim labs, Geisinger Health System
Alena Orlenko, Moore Lab, University of Pennsylvania
Patryk Orzechowski, Moore LabUniversity of Pennsylvania
Sarah Pendergrass, Pendergrass Lab, Geisinger Health System
Eli Piette, Moore Lab, University of Pennsylvania
Ryan Urbanowicz, Moore Lab, University of Pennsylvania
Anurag Verma, Ritchie Lab, Geisinger Health System
Shefali Verma, Ritchie lab, Geisinger Health System
Sudha Veturi, Ritchie lab, Geisinger Health System
Blair Zhang, Ritchie Lab, Pennsylvania State University
|1:00 pm||Networking Activity - Science Speed Dating!||Salon C|
|2:00 pm||Scavenger Hunt||Hotel Grounds|
|4:00 pm||Closing remarks||Salon C|
|6:00 pm||Dinner Banquet||Salon C|
Marriott Key West Beachside Hotel
3841N. Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL(305) 296-8100
Local Favorite Restaurants:
- Tavern and Town – Key West Marriott Beachside Resort –Key West’s premiere restaurant, delicious, imaginative dishes, perfect steaks and seafood. Tapas specials on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Ambrosia Japanese Restaurant –1401 Simonton St. Outstanding sushi and innovative dishes served in their new home in the brand new Santa Maria Suites. Lunch and Dinner daily.
- Mangia Mangia – 900 Southard – Mouthwatering pasta made fresh every day. Nestled in an old town neighborhood.
- Michael’s – 532 Margaret – famous for it’s steaks, but everything on the menu is wonderful. The locals favorite steak house.
- Square One – 1075 Duval in Duval Square – Fine Dining Elegant American
- Alfonso –700 Front St. – Beautiful harbor view, great steaks and seafood,Maine lobster.
- La Trattoria/Virgilio’s 524 Duval– Northern Italian, another local favorite with a great nightclub, Virgilio’s Martini Bar – that has music, dancing.
- Antonia’s 615 Duval St – Southern Italian Excellent homemade pasta and fine wines an excellent choice.
- El Meson De Pepe’s 410 Wall Street- Real Cuban- Conch Cuisine with Latin Music Nightly located just offMallory Square
- Grand Café 314 Duval St American Cuisine with Global Influences Fresh seafood and Steak
- Commodores white table cloths fine dinning excellent, one second floor on boardwalk
- Nine One Five 915 Duval St Tapas style dinning
- CASUAL Dinning
- Half Shell Raw Bar Lands endMarina end ofMargaret St, sandwiches, fresh seafood, on the water
- BO’s Fish Wagon Carolyn andWilliam St small but very good and very casual
- Conch Republic Seafood Restaurant 631 Green St Causal open air on the docks
- Boathouse on the boardwalk under Commodores Restaurant, great happy hour and food.