A301 Richards Building
3700 Hamilton Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Determining genetic risk for various phenotypes with polygenic risk scores.
- Other broad research interests include neuroscience and pharmacology.
- Geisinger Medical Center, Research Strategic Initiative Department Undergraduate Intern, 06/2021-05/2022
- Pennsylvania State University Department of Biobehavioral Health, Undergraduate Research Assistant, 11/2019-05/2022
- Abner T. Apsley, Emma R. Domico, Max A. Verbiest, Carly A. Brogan, Evan R. Buck, Andrew J. Burich, Kathleen M. Cardone, Wesley J. Stone, Maria Anisimova, David J. Vandenbergh. Characterization of a Novel Hyper-Variable Variable Number Tandem Repeat in the Dopamine Transporter Gene (SLC6A3). Manuscript Submitted for Publication.